With the Hamilton Beach Breakfast Sandwich Maker, you can enjoy a hot, homemade breakfast, lunch, or dinner sandwich in minutes using your own fresh ingredients.
Hamilton Beach Breakfast Sandwich Maker
Make hot, hearty breakfast, lunch, or dinner sandwiches in 5 minutes or less!
Simply build the base of your sandwich in the bottom layer, place the egg and your sandwich’s top layer on the upper cooking plate, and close the lid.
In just five minutes, your breakfast sandwich is ready to eat. Explore more than 25 sandwich recipes on our website, from the traditional egg, ham, and cheese to more unique options like cheddar, apple, bacon, and egg croissant sandwich. All removable parts are dishwasher safe; surfaces are covered with durable, nonstick coating.
- Make a hot and hearty breakfast sandwich at home, ready to eat in 5 minutes or less
- Use your own fresh ingredients, including eggs, cheese & precooked meat
- Cooks every layer of your breakfast sandwich to perfection
- Cooking plate cooks a fresh egg perfectly, then slides out to assemble your sandwich
- Make sandwiches with English muffins, biscuits, small bagels, and more
- All removable parts are dishwasher safe and surfaces are covered with durable, nonstick coating
Quick and Easy
Easily create a breakfast, lunch, or dinner sandwich. Perfect for brunch or a quick meal on the go.
Use Your Own Fresh Ingredients.
Customize your sandwich with your favorite bread, cheese, eggs, meats, and much more.
Explore more than 25 sandwich maker recipes on our website.
Just 4 Easy Steps!
- Simply add bread and precooked meat or cheese to the bottom cooking plate.
- Crack an egg into the upper egg plate.
- then layer the second piece of bread on top of the egg and close the lid.
- Once your sandwich is done cooking, just slide the egg plate out to assemble the sandwich.
All removable parts are dishwasher safe; surfaces are covered with durable, nonstick coating.
Ready to Eat in 5 Minutes
Enjoy your custom sandwich in just 5 minutes!
Some questions answered:
- Do I cook the egg and bread separately?
You cook everything together. This is my biggest issue with the device. There are only 2 separate cooking chambers. The bread is not kept separate from the wet ingredients during cooking. You put meat, cheese, etc directly on top of bottom piece bread. As the food cooks the juices run down into the bottom piece of bread which results in a very well cooked outside of the bread but a soggy slimy inside. In the top chamber you add egg and then lay the other piece of bread directly on top of the raw egg. It’s gross. This machine would be great if the bread was separated from the wet ingredients.
- Can you control the cooking of the egg I like a runny yoke?
Yes, you can control the cooking. I like a runny yoke too, so I tried different methods and cooking times. What worked best for me was to put the sandwich together as recommended by the directions, being sure to generously spray with PAM cooking oil. I found cooking it for 3 minutes, and then VERY carefully sliding the sandwich onto a plate was perfect. “Very carefully” definitely being the words to focus on.
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||7 x 7 x 8.79 inches|
|Item Weight||1.47 Pounds|
|Number of settings||1|